From searching on- and off-market properties, lifestyle and behavior data, investment analysis, and site selection tools, RPR is a property data resource that can elevate every facet of your commercial real estate business.
In this webinar, we will cover the many facets of RPR Commercial, including:
- Partnerships with Brevitas, BiProxi, CREXi, Land Broker MLS, Officespace.com, and TotalCommercial.com that let you search active commercial listings and off-market properties around the country.
- Site Selection tools allow users to search for consumers in a defined area and drill down to demographic variables such as age, gender, income, and much more. Plus, you can also see how much money they spend and where.
- Using the RPR map interface to search 8,700 U.S. Opportunity Zones and identify points of interest (POIs) which can aid in property management and finding desirable business locations
- Accessing CompStak to research lease and sold commercial comparables.
RPR Commercial Reports:
- Property Reports that offer a complete look at a property, including detailed information, photos, history, and listing activity.
- Trade Area Reports that provided a summary of an area’s demographics and economics.
- Trade Area Analysis Report to display the results of the Site Selection Analysis
RPR Commercial provides a wealth of data and tools to help you succeed in the Commercial real estate market.
Hosted by: Katie Gleboff
10:00 am PT / 11:00 am MT / 12:00 pm CT / 1:00 pm ET
**To get to the location of this meeting please follow the instructions below**
1) Sign in to eXp World
2) Once signed in, click on the “Go-To” button in the top left hand corner of your screen.
3) Then about half-way down the drop down list you will see “eXp University” hover over it and a second drop down will appear for you.
4) Click on the “eXp University Auditorium”